Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hello Everyone !

I wanted to start this blog with introducing myself not just as a Mom but who I was before I became a Mom. In June of 2012 I started dating Jimmy, my now boyfriend of nearly three years. Our first concert together was XTU Philadelphia's country station anniversary concert. It was actually my first concert ever and he got us reserved seats and officially asked to be "my other half", and that is what he has been ever since. From then on we were always having fun. I graduated high school in 2012, ad he finished automotive school that August. We both worked and I went on to college. We took small trips together, and had fun on the weekends. Living a state apart at times got stressful but we always made it work. We continued to make it work through a surprise pregnancy, and now as parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment